Our enrichment night last night was on hoilday traditions.
It was neat to hear so many DIFFERENT things that people do!
I am curious . . .
what other traditions are out there?
I want to know what family traditions you have.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
So, what are YOUR Christmas traditons?
4 comments:
On Christmas morning, my mom always arranges Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in the shape of a tree on a pan, then cuts maraschino cherries in half and puts one in the middle of each roll (except the one that serves as the trunk), so that it looks like ornaments on a Christmas tree. It's kind of a miniscule tradition, and I'm sure she started it because she didn't want to cook, but I look forward to it every year. :)
Daniel and I don't have any set traditions yet. Maybe we'll start some when we're not traveling for the holidays. I'll have to check back and see what other people post for ideas!
I guess I need to post all the ideas I got now. I got some new good ideas! Thanks for the emails!
We started a tradition with London of buying her a new nativity every year. It kind of just happened last year because of our tradition of buying a Christmas book to open Christmas eve. Last years came with a nativity. The year before, Taylor's mom got her one. And this year, I couldn't resist because she loves playing with them all the time. So there you go...books and nativities. The Christmas book gets open on Christmas eve and the nativity will get opened (in the future) the day we put up the tree.
Steve and I string popcorn and cranberries to hang on our Christmas tree while watching "It's a wonderful life." I love it because it's something that is just ours, not mine or his. I can't wait until the twins can help!
Post a Comment