Thursday, September 4

Our Daily Walk

Today I took pictures on our walk to show everyone where we go!
This little sidewalk takes us from our house to the lake. It passes through a couple parks and then were there! It is about a mile long uphill. The lake itself is 1.1 miles exactly. So all and all its under 3 miles!









Nathan will walk the path and then he goes to the stroller for the lake! The little stinker goes right for the water and we have had way to many close calls!! Ian has recently started taking his bike and now does the entire thing by himself! His favorite (of course) is the down hill on the way home. He gets going so fast that I HAVE to run to keep up!













The ducks were hungry by the time we got there today! If you didn't feed them fast enough they would seriously grab it from your hand and pinch your fingers!!

This isn't the best shot but its a picture of the beach club. We were the first in today so my picture doesn't show any poeple. It is 2 1/2 feet deep in the middle. Nathan goes out as far as the sand then comes back in. It is the PERFECT place these two. I can walk - park the stroller behind our chair - play play play - shower - then walk home! We really have tons of fun with little effort on my part!

4 comments:

Kierst said...

How fun! I'm so glad you posted this. I was thinking about you and Amanda today and wondering when we're going to get together and play at all those fun places by your house!

Ashley said...

CUTE little famliy Sarah!!! your boys are soo cute!!! I'm so glad you found me!! We really need to hang out!!!

Yvette said...

Wow, I'm impressed that they will go that long without getting tired. My kids would have wanted me to hold them after we got to a mile

Jeremy & Shelly said...

You have 2 cute little boy's! Im glad i found your blog! now we can keep in touch!