Nathan's latest thing is sittin' on the potty. For all you potty training mommys out there - he is not trained! I am not trying to train. Nor do I even bring it up and offer. And yet here we are - on the potty. While all you are trying to get your kid to sit on this thing - I would rather we not even go there yet. This bathroom already stinks enough as it is with one little boy. So, I am playing along while it is fun, so that we "don't ruin the experience" :) He is really cute though. His little soft voice is so cute when he says "potty" and holds my hand as he walks me to the bathroom. He'll walk right up to it and stick his hand in to point to the water. Oh and another thing that comes with a fascination with the potty is - toys in the potty, socks in the potty, foot in the potty, head in the potty, yes a toothbrush in the potty . . . I know I'm forgetting something :) It drives me crazy - I love him but it drives me crazy!! :) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment