So we hit the beach this past weekend! It was beautiful day for it too. We have gone a few times before and have had a little trouble with the water. Ian has had a lot of trouble just touching the water - finger or toes, it doesn't matter - he screams. Not so much Nathan I guess. But this time they both did really good. and just the last two trips, he's really gotten brave and will let his toes touch the water. The sandcastles are the most exciting for them. Park sand can't even compete. I LOVE beach sand. It's so soft and warm!! Ahhhh! Nathan is the fearless one. As the wave is pulling out - he chases it in and then can't get back fast enough before the next wave comes. He had a couple knockouts - good thing he's tough kid. Nate toughness is definitely thanks to Ian. Poor kid :) Anyway, just wanted to share some pictures. It was a great day!
2 years ago






7 comments:
It does look like it was a great day! I especially like the picture of you and Tim looking so happy!
Oh, I am so jealous that you get to go to the beach whenever you want! I do miss that part of California. I love the pictures of the boys, especially Nathan with his white blond hair.
Sarah - I blog stalked you thru Robin... I had heard you are back in California. We live in Tustin right now, but will be moving to Corona at the end of July. Keep in touch!
Jenn
I Sarah I tagged you on my blog. If you dont know what that is. My blog has the instructions
Sorry that was supposed to say Hi Sarah
i miss the beach!!!! Miss you too! You look GREAT!!!
I guess you need to go more often. Then Ian wouldn't be afraid! I don't know if that's true. London got freaked out last week because we accidentally went to the dog beach and a big dog wanted to give her some lovin'. So hopefully she won't be afraid of the water for long. She has never been afraid! Keep up the blogging! I love the updates.
Post a Comment